This post will talk about the cost of uploading your O Level result to JAMB portal and all there is to know.
Uploading WAEC results on JAMB portal is one of the prerequisites for gaining admission to tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Normally, this should’ve been done when registering for JAMB but sometimes the O Level result isn’t ready at the time.
If you’re not confident on doing the upload yourself then visiting a business center is the only option, Better done right by someone who knows how to do it than doing it yourself and doing it wrong.
Of course, business centers will charge you for the service and the cost varies but a fair charge should be ₦1,000.
Let’s see the procedure and what you should take note of.
- You need to visit a computer center or JAMB office nearest to you with hard copy of your certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Explain clearly what you want to do and emphasize that you want it done at the moment.
- Your certificate will be scanned and uploaded. The upload should reflect on JAMB website instantly.
- Log into JAMB website to confirm this.
- If not, insist to know what’s stopping it as the result normally reflect instantly after upload.
If you’ve got any questions don’t hesitate to ask.
A lover of tech.