Are you looking for the best and easiest method to activate the FCMB transfer code using your phone?
Worry no more as you’re on the right page.
In this article, we are going to reveal the easiest method FCMB allows users to activate this USSD code just by dialling a simple code.
This method works without you visiting any bank for assistance and it works with all network providers and devices.
If you love what you have seen so far, keep reading…
Requirements to Activate FCMB Transfer Code
To activate the FCMB transfer code for an easy money transfer you need to have the requirements.
Some of the requirements to register the FCMB code for transfer include:
- A mobile phone or device.
- An internet provider for instance MTN, Glo, Smile, Airtel or Etisalat.
- An FCMB account linked with your phone number
Uses of FCMB Code for Transfer
- Checking of Account Balance
- Purchasing of Airtime & Data Bundles
- Transfer of funds or money
- Payment of bills DSTV, GOTV, PHCN, BB, IPNX, SWIFT subscription etc
- Payment of Merchant
- Requesting of Account Statement
- Loan services
- Blocking of account or ATM card
- Changing or resetting of PIN
- Linking of BVN
- Increasing of Transfer limit
How to Activate FCMB Transfer Code?
To enrol or activate FCMB transfer code, follow the steps by step procedures below:
- Dial *329# using the phone number used while opening your account
- Select register or enrol for USSD code
- You can activate FCMB transfer code with CARD, ACCOUNT or Mwallet.
- In the new option, create a 4-digit PIN for authorisation
- Re-enter the PIN for confirmation.
- You will receive an SMS that you have enrolled for the FCMB transfer code.
How to Activate FCMB Mobile App Banking?
To Activate the FCMB Mobile App Banking head over to Google Playstore for Android or App store for iOS to download the FCMB Mobile application.
After you’ve downloaded the FCMB Mobile App, follow the procedures below:
EXISTING USERS: If you are already a user of FCMB internet banking or FCMB Mobile Plus, just log in using your username or password.
NEW USERS: To Activate FCMB transfer code for new users follow the procedures below:
- Open your FCMB Mobile App to sign up
- Select “I have an FCMB Account”
- Input your account number
- Confirm your account using your account name.
- Enter your ATM card details (the First 5 and last 4 digits of your ATM card
- Click “Get OTP” and then enter the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Create a 4-digit transaction PIN
- Input a Referral code if any (Optional).
NOTE: If you don’t have an FCMB account select “I don’t have an FCMB account”. Once you’ve created the account, follow the step above to Activate FCMB transfer code.
How to Activate FCMB Transfer Code Online?
- Visit FCMB website at www.fcmb.com
- Select “INTERNET BANKING” at the top right corner for desktop or top left for Phone or Tablet.
- Click “PERSONAL” from the list drop down
- Click “REGISTER NOW” below your username and accept the terms and conditions.
- Input your account name and 10-digit account number
- Input your phone number and email address you used while opening your account using 234.
- Enter a new Login name you can remember
- Select ATM card choice ( Click “YES” if your ATM card is not expired or “NO” if expired.
- If yes, enter your ATM card PAN or number (16 or 19 digit), if no, continue without card PAN.
- Finally, click submit to register for FCMB Transfer Code online.
How To Transfer Money From FCMB To Other Banks?
To transfer money from your FCMB account to other bank accounts follow the procedures below:
- *329*Amount*Account number#
- Make sure you enter the correct beneficiary or receiver details like bank name, account number and your 4-digit transfer authorisation PIN.
- Make sure to use the Mobile number used while creating your account
How To Check Your FCMB Account Balance?
To check your FCMB account balance for free using your mobile device dial *329*00#.
An SMS will be sent to your mobile number linked with your FCMB account.
How to Check your FCMB Statement of Account?
To qualify for checking FCMB account statements using your Mobile phone, you must be a six-month account holder.
To check your account statement follow the procedures below:
- Dial *329# using the mobile number linked with your account
- Select Statement
- In the new pop-up, select full statement.
- Select duration period (Up to 6 months)
- An email will be sent to your registered email address
How To Buy Airtime Using FCMB USSD Code?
To purchase or recharge airtime for yourself and others such as friends and family members dial*329*Amount# to top up your mobile number.
You can also consider dialling *329*Amount*Mobile Number# to top up family and friends’ phones.
How to pay for DSTv, PHCN or GoTv Bills?
DStv or GoTv: To pay your DStv or GoTv subscription, you need to dial *329*2*Amount*Smart card Number# to pay for your bills.
PHCN: To pay for your electricity bills dial *329*3*Amount*Meter No# or *329*3*amount*Account ID# to make the electricity bill payment.
How to Link BVN using FCMB USSD code?
To link your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to your FCMB account follow the procedures below:
- Dial *329# using the mobile number used while opening your account
- Select Self Service
- Select link BVN
- Enter your BVN and linked
How to Block FCMB Card/Account using ussd code?
To block your FCMB account or ATM card you can use any mobile phone to perform the transaction.
To block your account or card follow the procedures below:
- Dial *329*911#
- Select 1 for USSD Account
- Choose 2 for Bank Account
- Input your mobile number or Bank Account Number
- Confirm whether to block your account or not
- Finally, enter your 4-digit USSD PIN.
Maximum Daily Transfer Limit with FCMB Mobile Banking
- Individual User Profile: N1,000,000 per transfer
- Business User Profile: N10,000,000 per transfer
This is all we have for how to activate FCMB transfer code.
Drop Response or Questions.
Also, share on social media using your social media handles.
A lover of tech.