Are you looking for the best and quick method to block your UBA ATM card which was stolen or missing?
To prevent theft or loss of your banking details, you can block them by using a simple USSD code on your devices.
The United Bank of Africa popularly known as UBA is the current leading Nigeria bank as at 2022.
They have the fastest network and the best and Consitent customer care which is a green light to people using UBA.
They have branches in over 20 countries of the world which include United States of America, Ghana, Kenya, France, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
How to Block UBA ATM Card?
There are four ways to block UBA ATM card if it have been missing or stolen just by using a mobile device at the comfort of your home. The ways include:
- Block UBA ATM card via USSD
- Block UBA via email
- Block UBA ATM card via LEO assistance
- Block UBA ATM card via the mobile application.
How To Block UBA Atm Card via USSD?
To prevent fraudsters from having access to your lost UBA ATM card you need to block it to prevent them from using it to make online transactions.
The easiest and fastest way to do that is to block it via USSD code.
To block UBA ATM card you need to follow the procedures as explained below:
- Dial *919*10# in your phone dialer
- Make sure the number you’re using is the number used while registering your UBA account
- Enter your account number
- Then complete the processes by putting your details
- If successful, you will receive an SMS from UBA that your account is blocked successfully
You’ve to know that this method requires a ₦5.00 service charge.
How to Block UBA ATM Card Via Email?
Another efficient method to block UBA ATM card is to email the UBA support team.
If you need an instant blocking of your ATM card I may not support this method because you may not get a quick response from them.
To block your UBA ATM card here is their email and contact address.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CONTACT: +2347002255822
With this method, you can block your ATM card successfully without any charges involve.
Block ATM card by contacting LEO?
Another method that has helped UBA customers a lot is the introduction of AI called LEO.
With LEO assistance you can do any banking transaction, especially blocking of lost ATM cards.
To do this you need to meet LEO either on WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Apple Business Chat, or Google My business etc
To visit LEO on Whatsapp, Facebook and Messenger click the use the link below;
How to Block UBA ATM Card via Mobile Application?
Another great method to block your UBA ATM card is using UBA mobile application.
The application is available for both Android or iOS users.
To block UBA ATM card via application follow the procedures below:
- Download and launch the application on play store for Android or apple store for iOS
- Open the application
- Select others.
- Select self-service
- Clcik on block card
- Finally, complete the following processes
- If successful your ATM card we be automatically block
HOW TO RECOVER MY BLOCK UBA ATM CARD?
If you want to recover your blocked UBA ATM card you need to visit any nearby UBA branch for assistance.
Benefit of Blocking UBA ATM via USSD?
The benefits of blocking the UBA ATM card via USSD is that
- The code is fast and easy to use
- It is cheap (₦5.00) service fee
- It can be done at the comfort of your home
With the above method listed which includes blocking via USSD, contact or emailing, LEO assistance, or mobile application you can block your UBA atm card successfully.
A lover of tech.