Access Bank allows customers of Bet9ja to fund their bet account through the bank.
The process most times is seamless and your bet account is credited immediately.
However, charges depend on the method you’re using to fund your Bet9ja account. Also, know that these charges are to the ban, not Bet9ja itself.
Going forward, I’ll show different ways to fund your account and also the fee involved in each of those ways.
With that said, these are the ways you can fund your Bet9ja account with Access bank:
Fund through the Access More Mobile App
This is the most convenient way if you ask me.
- Tap to open your Access More mobile app and log in.
- On the Home tab, tap on Bills Payment.
- Tap on Category and select Lottery and Betting.
- Tap on Biller and select BET9JA.
- Tap on Product and select Bet9ja Wallet Topup.
- Input amount and reference number in their respective fields.
- Tap on Pay and input your transaction pin.
- Finally, tap on Pay again.
Fund through Access Bank Deposit
This you have to visit an Access bank banking hall nearest to you. Not so convenient, is it?
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill in your name and your reference id in the Depositor Name field.
- The beneficiary is Bet9ja.
- Put the amount.
- Give it back to the bank attendant.
This deposit method might take a few minutes to reflect on your Bet9ja account.
Fund through ATM with your Debit Card
This funding method is usually immediately but you see, you have to leave the comfort of your house to an ATM.
- Visit any ATM and insert your Access Bank debit card.
- Select the “Quickteller” or “Paybill” option on the machine.
- Next, select the “Pay Merchant” or the “Others” option that would be displayed on the
- You will be prompted to enter a merchant number, note, the bet9ja merchant number is
- You will be required to enter a customer reference number. This reference number is
your bet9ja user ID.
- Next, enter your phone number and click “proceed”
- Finally, enter the amount you wish to fund your account with, enter your phone number
and select proceed.
- Upon a successful deposit you Access bank will send a notification SMS.