Several Nigerians find it challenging to pay for WES and end up making mistakes and falling into the hands of scammers. So if you fall in this category and are wondering how to go about WES payment then you are in the right place. This article would show how you can pay for WES in Nigeria.
But what is WES?
WES stands for World Education Services. It is an organization that evaluates the credentials of foreign students and immigrants who desire to work or study in Canada or the US. It is an essential requirement to pay for WES to enable you to obtain your credential evaluation report. This process is expedient for your whole immigration abroad. Getting your evaluation report enables your college or employers to see your academic prowess. To apply for WES, you would need to:
- Create an account and provide your information correctly.
- Provide the relevant documents.
- Verify your credentials and send the report.
How to Pay for WES in Nigeria
You can use the following methods to pay for WES in Nigeria:
- Your debit card. You can use your debit card( Master or Visa) from an approved commercial bank in Nigeria to pay for WES. However, this method is not reliable as you may experience issues doing this. To solve this problem, it is advisable to go through Flutterwave, Flutterwave gives you a virtual dollar card. You can use this card to make payments but this may cost you more than usual depending on the exchange rate.
- Western Union. You can also go through this method to make payment for WES. You would be sent payment details upon choosing this method but you would require a domiciliary account to make the transaction. Note that the charges may be higher than normal.
- Pay4me. This is one of the fastest ways to make WES payments in Nigeria. Pay4me also helps you with your WES payment as well as other educational payments. All you need to do is download the app on Google Play Store or Apple Store. The following steps can help you pay for WES via Pay4me:
- Once you download the app, sign in and view the services Pay4me offers
- Click on the Make Payments.
- Click on the WES fee.
- Choose your preferred currency.
- Put in the transaction amount.
- Confirm the transaction and proceed.
- Then finally, make your payment.
Note instructively that Pay4me is not a bank so it may not be 100% secure.
- Money Order. You can also pay for WES through a money order. A money order is a licensed document issued by a bank or the government that enables the payee to receive money. A money order is similar to a check and is readily accepted by WES.
There are several hurdles you may cross in your pursuit of education outside Nigeria. For instance, many Nigerians find it difficult to pay for WES and this has left them frustrated and confused. So if you are looking for how to go about WES payment in Nigeria then we have made things easier for you by providing you with the information you need so you have no issues. Bear in mind that some of these payment methods would come at an extra cost so be prepared to pay more than you normally would.
A lover of tech.