This guide will show you how to remove your ATM card details from the Foodpanda app also how to delete the account.
A little note on Foodpanda: This service connects restaurants to customers who wish to order their favourite meals.
Among many reasons people want to delete their Foodpanda account is, when they are not satisfied with the service rendered.
Now, back to the main topic:
How to Remove Credit Card from Foodpanda
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Foodpanda app.
- Go to Menu
- Tap on “Balance and Payment methods”
- On the page that opens just below “Available Balance”, swipe left on the credit card you wish to delete.
- Tap on the delete icon that shows just by the right of the card details.
That’s it, you’ve successfully deleted your ATM or credit card details from Foodpanda.
Let’s see the steps to delete your Foodpanda account:
- Open the Foodpanda app
- Go to Menu
- Tap on “Settings”
- Look at the bottom of the page and tap on “Deactivate Account”
- A prompt comes up tap on “Confirm” to delete your account.
That’s it with how to delete your Foodpanda account.
Another question asked by Foodpanda users is: How to unsubscribe from Foodpanda email?
You can do this by simply clicking on “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email received from Foodpanda. Then you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to unsubscribe, click on “Confirm” to continue.
An alternative to removing your credit card from Foodpanda and unsubscribing from their newsletter is deleting your Foodpanda account.
When you delete your account you delete all your data including your name, email address, transaction history, credit card details etc.
Assuming you prefer this alternative let’s see how to go about it.
How to Delete your Foodpanda Account
- On your Foodpanda app go to your profile.
- Go to “Settings”
- Look to the bottom of your device’s screen and ap “Deactivate Account”
- Finally, confirm that you want your account deleted by tapping “Deactivate My Account”
That’s it you’ve successfully deactivated your account on the Foodpanda database.