In this article, we will talk most about Piment Doux side effects.
Piment Doux is an excellent bleaching cream, good at removing black spots but as with many creams out there, it can have side effects on some skin types.
Piment Doux Serum, Piment Doux Lotion, Piment Doux Face Cream these are all variety of the Piment Doux.
Let’s know more about Piment Doux before going down to the side effects.
Piment Doux Serum
Piment Doux is a concentrated remedy for skin deformities and abnormalities. It is a specially made formula that is great for lightening dark skin around the underarm and armpit area.
This serum contains several skin-calming compounds and renewing ingredients, including vitamins C and E. This mixture enhances the skin’s look on all fronts, levelling out skin tone and minimizing indications of ageing while also providing moisture and a brightening impact.
Piment Doux aids in the removal of dead skin cells, and pimples and the reduction of stretch marks. It also helps the skin seem lighter, more radiant, velvety, flawless, and satin-smooth. Piment Doux serum, when used 2-3 times weekly, gives all skin types a youthful, revitalized glow.
Note that these side effects are extremely rare and shouldn’t be a turn-off. Make sure to try the products, there’s a good chance you’d be impressed. Click here to check the product on Jumia.
Side Effects of Piment Doux Serum
- It can irritate some skins.
- It can cause redness in some people.
- It can cause skin peeling in some individuals.
- It can bring out green veins.
- It can irritate some skins. This has got to be the most complained about side effect by cream users and Piment Doux users aren’t an exception. It does irritate some skins causing the user to repeatedly scratch some parts of the skin. The irritation doesn’t last long though.
- It can cause redness of the skin. These side effect usually occurs after using the scream for a couple of months. This might indicate that you need to slow down – you can slow down by skipping days where you use the cream.
- It causes skin peeling in some individuals. Depending on the person’s skin type a user can experience peeling after a week of using the cream. Many other creams can cause this effect but one can decide to stop using Piment Doux. It has to be noted that mild peeling in the first few weeks isn’t bad as that process is required to lighten your skin.
- It can bring green veins. Green veins appearing on legs, hands or any part of the body is a common case with bleaching cream users after some time. Piment Doux can bring this and all of this depends on your skin type.
It’s important that you start using the cream slowly to watch out for any side effects. If you notice any of the above side effects you might want to stop using the cream.
Click here to check the products on Jumia.
Let’s know more about the cream’s varieties.
How to Use Piment Doux Serum
Apply the serum to dark patches on your hands, knuckles, ankles and feet, wait a few minutes to soak, and then moisturize your hands with it again, and then you’re good to go. Continue this process daily and watch how your skin transforms.
Piment Doux Serum Ingredients
The Piment Doux Serum Lightening cream includes the following ingredients that guarantee your skin to glow;
- Fruit acids
- Exfoliating essence
- Lavender essential oils
- Coenzyme Q10
- Collagen elastin
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E and D
Piment Doux Serum Pros
- Fast absorbing, oil-free cream
- Instantly brightens up the skin
- Budget-friendly and easily available
- Contains skin brightening ingredients
Piment Doux Lotion
The Piment Doux Lotion is a plant-based whitening and lightening body milk lotion good for your skin. All skin damage and abnormalities are repaired with Piment Doux lotion. It illuminates and softens the skin with fruit acid and natural plant extracts. It helps to eliminate spots from all regions of the body, lightens the skin rapidly, and gives you a lovely complexion in no time.
With a potent skin lightening compound that restores the skin, making it smooth, luminous, and appealing, this lotion includes natural product separates that maintain, unify, cleanse, and promote skin regeneration.
How To Use Piment Doux Lotion
Apply the lotion to your body every morning and night after taking your bath. Do not put the cream in your eyes, and if you accidentally get it in your eye, see your doctor. You could also add the Piment Doux Serum inside the lotion to get a faster result.
Piment Doux Lotion Ingredients
The Piment Doux Lotion contains 23 properties that help repair and rejuvenates your skin; the ingredients include;
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Cetyl Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Method Paraben
- Petroleum Oil
- Citric acid
- Mineral oil
- Kojic acid
Piment Doux Lotion Pros
- It helps with dark spots, melasma, sun damage, and spots.
- It reduces the amount of melanin in the skin.
- It soothes the skin and conditions it equally.
Piment Doux Soap
Piment Doux exfoliation soap is formulated to effectively cleanse and enhance the skin, removing blemishes and uneven skin tone.
This specially made soap contains ingredients that help to brighten and nurture your skin. It’s mild on the skin, eliminates tan, and promises to leave your skin softer and brighter.
How To Use Piment Doux Soap
Use the Piment Doux Soap that baths every morning and night. Make sure you scrub gently during usage.
Piment Doux Soap Ingredients
- Prints America
- Sunflower seed oil
- Sodium Palmate
- Sodium Plam Kemelate
- Cucumis Sativa Seed Extract
- Sodium Chloride
- Sodium Methyl Parade
- Sodium propyl
- Alba Bark Extract
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Alpha iso methyl
Piment Doux Soap Pros
- Suitable for normal to oily skin
- It doesn’t make skin dry
- Moisturizes your skin
Piment Doux Face Cream
Payment Doux Face Cream is intended to lighten the tone of your skin and fade away black spots on your face; it makes your skin lighter, softer, smoother, and more attractive. In addition, the face cream lightens the dark areas of the face and offers you a cleaner, younger-looking, and bright skin tone.
This lotion contains vitamin E and carrot extract to help you achieve a more even skin tone. It removes spots, pimples, white spots, clogged pores, and blackheads.
How To Use Piment Doux Face Cream
Put a little amount of the cream on your palm, rub both palms against each other, and then apply gently on your face. Do this 2 times a day (evening and morning) for the best result.
For your knuckles, best applied in the evenings when going to bed. In any case, you should avoid the cream making contact with food or things you put in your mouth.
Piment Doux Face Cream Ingredients
- Propylene Glycol
- Plants Extracts
Perks of Piment Doux Products
- Minimize the visibility of acne scars
- Evens out skin tone
- It helps to get rid of acne
- It helps to heal sunburns
- It gets rid of dark spots
- It makes your skin smooth and glows.
Click here to check the product on Jumia.