Table of Contents
WHAT ARE THE BEST LAPTOPS FOR NIGERIA STUDENTS?When buying any laptop there are several factors to consider before making any quick purchase. Some of the important factors to consider before making a laptop purchase include:
- Screen Quality
- Battery life
- USB-3.0 Port
1. Apple MacBook AirApple MacBook Air is the best Laptops for Nigeria Students 2022. The Air’s super-sleek design is definitely worth bragging about, especially when it comes to an ultraportable notebook computer. The model may not be ideal for heavy video editing or other CPU-intensive activities, but as a general laptop that can get some work done, it’s a great choice.
2. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 CarbonIf you’re looking for a good and treat Laptops to help you get through your classes and more, Lenovo’s ThinkPad X1 Carbon should be high on your list. At just over three pounds, it’s a remarkably lightweight machine considering its 14-inch display. As far as ports go, it comes with both USB-C and USB 3.0 options. Battery life is also one of its strong suits. While testing, we got about nine hours of use out of a single charge, which is more than enough to last through all but the longest classes—and you can always swap in a fresh battery if need be.
3. HP Spectre x360While Nigerian students have tons of work to do, they don’t necessarily need a fully-fledged gaming laptop to help them out with their coursework. HP’s Spectre x360 13 is one of the most valued and best laptops we could find out there. Not only does it offer good performance, it can double as a touchscreen tablet thanks to its 360-degree hinge. It doesn’t come cheap though: The mid-range configuration (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) costs over $150, which is a big investment for many Nigerian students – but if you can afford it, we think you’ll be very happy with your purchase.
4. Acer Swift 7The Acer Swift 7 is one of my favorite laptops on this list. It’s thin, light, attractive and powerful, making it a great laptop for Nigerian students. It doesn’t come with many bells and whistles that some other options offer—like a touchscreen display or number pad—but it does come at an affordable price.
5. Microsoft Surface Book 2The Microsoft Surface Book 2 is one of our top picks for students due to its flexibility and portability. The unique aspect of Microsoft’s laptop is that it can detach from its keyboard so that it’s easier to take notes or write on your tablet. It’s a little more expensive than some other options, but we think it’s worth it because of all its features: The 13.5-inch screen has an adjustable hinge and comes with 8 GB RAM, a 256 GB solid state drive, and an Intel Core i7 processor. It also has great battery life with up to 17 hours on a single charge.
6. Asus ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490UAThe Asus ZenBook 3 Deluxe UX490UA is a very powerful, great and one of the Best Laptops with a sleek design and high-end specs. It offers an Intel Core 17 processor, 8GB of RAM, and fast SSD storage with both ports. The keyboard is comfortable to type on, but its trackpad isn’t as impressive as some other laptops in its price range. The ZenBook 3 Deluxe also has excellent battery life thanks to fast-charging technology that allows it to go from zero to 60 percent charge in 49 minutes or less.
7.Microsoft Surface ProIn Nigeria, there’s no shortage of students who need a reliable computing experience on a tight budget. That’s where Microsoft comes in, with its new Surface Pro line. Microsoft Surface pro is one of the best and cheapest laptop in Nigeria and it ranks 7 on our article of The Top 10 Best Laptops for Nigeria Students This model is aimed at high-end consumers and prosumers—people who want performance but don’t necessarily want to spend an arm and a leg on it.
8. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1
9.Samsung Notebook 9 SpinThe Samsung Notebook 9 Spin is more than just a solid Windows 10 laptop. It’s a brilliant 2-in-1 that weighs less than three pounds and has a 360-degree hinge that transforms it into a tablet. Oh, and it has an S Pen stylus tucked away in its keyboard, too. The 13.3-inc h display is sharp with accurate colors and decently wide viewing angles, and you can get it with up to 16GB of RAM, though you’ll probably never need that much power (more on that later). The only real downside is its dim screen, which can make long study sessions difficult on your eyes.
10.Huawei MateBook X ProThe Huawei MateBook X Pro is an excellent Windows 10 laptop with a beautiful display and premium build quality. Its slim, lightweight design makes it easy to carry around campus. While its performance isn’t as impressive as some of our other options, it will still allow you to get your work done without issue. For about $1,300, you get a Core i5 CPU and 256GB SSD alongside 8GB of RAM and one USB-C port (the power adapter is also USB-C). And it gets better: The MateBook X Pro lasts 12 hours on a charge. It doesn’t have any ports besides USB-C, but Huawei sells USB-C dongles that let you connect HDMI and VGA displays as well as Ethernet cables.
TOP TEN BEST CHEAP LAPTOP WITH LONG BATTERY LIFE
- Apple MacBook Air 13Inch Intel core 15
- HP Envy X360 15 Intel Core 17
- Dell Inspiron 15 5580 Core 17
- ASUS VIVOBOOK S510UN CORE I7
- ACER SWIFT 5 INTEL CORE I7-7500U
- ACER ASPIRE ES1 INTEL CORE I5
- LENOVO V130, INTEL CORE 15
- ACER ASPIRE 3 INTEL CORE I5
- HP PAVILION 15 INTEL CORE I5
- DELL INSPIRON TOUCHSCREEN CORE I5 8TH GEN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S)
Which laptop is best for students in Nigeria?Apple MacBook Air is the best Laptops out there for Nigeria students who are passionate about making use of it..
Which brand of laptop is the best in Nigeria?
Which laptop is best for students study?Lenovo laptop brand products are the best set of brands NIGERIA students can use in order to boost their studies. This is all we have for The Top 10 Best Laptops for Nigerian Students. If this was helpful to you comment and share with your love ones.
A lover of tech.