Ban happens on most social media platforms, it could be temporal or permanent. The permanent or temporal ban on TikTok is a perfect example.
- Sometimes you get banned because of reports from people on the platform. Bans like this don’t come with reasons.
- Sometimes you could only be banned from going live.
- Getting banned for being underage has been the most common reason for getting banned on the platform.
- The banned could have come out of an error in the system.
- You could just be banned from going live.
In any case, the solution is appealing the ban.
It’s simple you’re gonna have to head on to this complaint form: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback?lang=en
Fill out the form accordingly.
You might not get a response immediately as one user on Reddit pointed out. You can let a day or two pass if no reply comes then you resend your appeal again.