Ban happens on most social media platforms, it could be temporal or permanent. The permanent or temporal ban on TikTok is a perfect example.
Reasons people get banned on Tiktok
- Sometimes you get banned because of reports from people on the platform. Bans like this don’t come with reasons.
- Sometimes you could only be banned from going live.
- Getting banned for being underage has been the most common reason for getting banned on the platform.
- The banned could have come out of an error in the system.
- You could just be banned from going live.
In any case, the solution is appealing the ban.
It’s simple you’re gonna have to head on to this complaint form: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback?lang=en
The email address has to be the email attached to the Tiktok account as with other details must match what’s on your Tiktok account.
On the “Topic” field select “Account ban/suspension”.
Fill out the form accordingly.
You might not get a response immediately as one user on Reddit pointed out. You can let a day or two pass if no reply comes then you resend your appeal again.
A lover of tech.