Does Santander use Zelle?
Yes, Santander does use Zelle, and this article will show you how to use Zelle with Santander. But first, let’s talk about how it relates to Santander.
Zelle is an online payment wallet. With Zelle, you can send money digitally in a fast way to families and friends, and the money sent will be available to the receiving account within minutes.
To use Zelle, users must have a US bank account, as Zelle only works with users having US bank accounts. Most banks in the United States are keeping up with the modern trend with the use of digital wallets for transactions, and Santander Bank is one of them. The bank now has Zelle in its mobile banking app feature for transactions.
How to Use Zelle With Santander
When you want to access your Zelle account, send or receive money in your Zelle account with Santander Bank, there are some basic requirements needed, these include:
– Age requirement of not below 16 years of age
– Have a United States address in your Santander account information
– Have a Santander bank account
– Your Santander profile should include your email address and contact phone number.
Having met these requirements, below are the steps to access your Zelle account, request money on Zelle, receive money on Zelle and send money on Zelle while on the Santander mobile banking app.
(i) How to Access Your Zelle Account With Santander mobile banking app:
If you already have a Santander mobile banking app, then accessing Zelle would be easy. But if you don’t have the application, you need to download the application from the Google play store. After that, you should follow the steps below to create or access your account.
● Firstly, download Santander Bank mobile app, and install it on your phone.
● Secondly, you should log in, but if you don’t have an account, you must create one.
● Then select the option “Send Money With Zelle.”
● You will be required to accept Zelle’s terms and conditions before you proceed
● Next step is to enter your email address or US phone number to receive a verification code.
● And lastly, a code will be sent to either the email or phone number you entered. After verifying, you can start to receive and send money on Zelle using the Santander bank mobile app.
(ii) How to Request For Money On Your Zelle Account using Santander banking mobile app:
You have already accessed your Zelle account, and now you want to request money from another user, here’s how you can request money using Zelle:
● Firstly, you should choose the “Request” option.
● Secondly, you should select the person you want to request money from.
● Thirdly you will be asked to enter the amount of money you’d want to request from the person, including an optional note.
● Fourthly, review your information and tap the request option.
(iii) How To Receive Money Into Your Zelle Account With Santander banking mobile app:
If you want to receive money using Zelle from another user, here’s what to do.
● Firstly, you should share with them the phone number or email you used when registering your Zelle accounts.
● Secondly, ask them to send money to the phone number or email your share to them using Zelle.
(iv) How To Send Money From Your Zelle Account With Santander banking mobile app:
So, you want to send money to a friend, one of your relatives, or business partners using Zelle? Here’s how to do so:
● Firstly you put in the email address or mobile phone number of the person you are sending money to.
● Secondly, you add the amount of money you’d like to send to the person with an optional note.
● Thirdly, you review the information you add, that is, the email address or phone number if they are correct. If correct, hit the send button.
Santander Bank Mobile Banking Application does use Zelle to send and receive money. And if you want to send money to someone using Zelle, ensure they have a US mobile phone number.
A lover of tech.