Are you looking for Unity bank transfer code or do you want the step-by-step guide on how to make use of this unique code?
Bother no more!
Unity Bank has recently released a new code that allows customers to instantly transfer money from their account to another person’s bank account using the Unity Bank Transfer code (*7799#).
All you need to do is dial the transfer code, enter the recipient’s phone number, their bank and their account number and you are done!
This article will show you how to use the Unity Bank Transfer code (*7799#) to send money and how much it costs.
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
UNITY BANK TRANSFER CODE (*7799#).
The Unity Bank Transfer Code is a quick and easy way to transfer money from your Unity Bank account to another bank account.
All you need is the recipient’s bank account number and your Unity Bank account number.
You can use this code anywhere and at any time irrespective of the location to make all your transfers using your mobile phone i.e Android, iOS or Windows.
This unity bank transfer code works for all Network providers be it MTN, Glo, Smile, 9Mobile or Airtel without an internet connection.
But before making use of this code you need to activate it.
To activate the Unity Bank Transfer Code, simply dial *7799# from your mobile phone and follow the prompts.
You can also transfer money online by logging into your Unity Bank account and clicking on the Transfer Money tab.
Requirements you will need to activate unity bank USSD code.
- A mobile device
- A network service provider i.e MTN, Glo, Smile, Airtel or 9Mobile
- A number linked used in opening the unity bank account
- Your account number or debit card number
How to Activate UNITY Bank transfer code?
- Dial *77799# on your mobile number linked with your unity bank account
- Enter your account number or debit card number
- Create a 4-digit PIN you can remember
- Confirm your PIN
- You’ve authenticated to activated Unity bank transfer code.
How to Transfer Money From Unity Bank via USSD?
To transfer money from your unity bank account to any other bank you need to know that unity bank have 2 different code for making transfer.
Listed below are the mode of transfer for UNITY BANK and they include:
- Intra bank money transfer (transfer from your account to another unity bank transfer)
- Inter bank money transfer (transfer from your account to other bank)
|To transfer to a Unity bank account||Dial *7799*1*Account Number*Amount# (e.g. *7799*1*1234567890*10000#)|
|To transfer to another bank account||Dial *7799*2*Account Number*Amount# (e.g *7799*2*1234567890*10000#)|
How to Transfer Money via Mobile App?
If you found the USSD code boring or looking for other alternatives of making transfer of funds you can try using the unity bank mobile application.
This application is both available for Android and iOS users.
This method is good because even without the number used why opening your account you can still make online transfer.
To transfer money or funds via mobile application follow the procedures below:
- Go to playstore for Android users or iOS store for apple users
- Download and install the unity bank application
- Create an account for new users or login to your account for existing users.
- Navigate to the transfer money tab
- Select self linked transfer, Unity Bank transfer or other transfer
- Choose the account number you want to debit
- Enter the recievers account number and bank name
- Input the 6 digit token number generated on your device.
- Finally select authorise
How to Deactivate Unity Bank USSD Code
You may in one way or the other loose your mobile device which comtains some of your bank information.
To prevent losing your hard earned money you need to know the unique code to block your Unity Bank account.
To block your account kindly dial *7799*911# using the mobile number which is linked with Unity Bank.
How to recharge Airtime with unity bank?
To buy Airtime using airtime unity bank code follow the procedures below:
- Dial *7799*Amount# i.e *7799*500# using the mobile number used while opening your account
- Dial *7799*phone number*Amount# i.e *7799*12345678901*500# using the mobile number used while opening your account
Unity bank USSD code benefits
- It is 100% reliable and easy to use
- It saves time and money
- It can be done at your own convenience
- It is compatible with all mobile devices and network providers
- It provides a more secure means of transfer
- It provides all banking services i.e Buying of Airtime and data bundles, making of transfer, checking of Account balance and paying of bills etc
Other Unity Bank Codes…
|Transaction||Unity bank code|
|Funding of Bet9ja Wallet||*7799*403*Bet9ja ID*amount#|
|Airtime recharge (Self)||*7799*Amount#|
|Airtime recharge (Others)||*7799*Phoneno*amount#|
|Transfer to Unitybank||*7799*1*accountno*amount#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*7799*2*accountno*amount#|
|Checking of Account balance||*7799*0#|
|Verification of BVN||*7799*5#|
|Blocking of Account||*7799*9*phone number#|
|USSD on POS||*7799*000*RefID#|
This is all we have for Unity bank transfer code.
Leave a Response or questions
Also, share with your friends and love ones.
A lover of tech.