Netflix is a platform where you can watch your favourite TV shows, movies, and series. One of the best things about Netflix is that it is suitable for all age groups, so you can control what your kids want to see.
If you have activated Kids Mode on Netflix, you may want to switch back to normal for specific reasons. Hence, if you have decided to opt-out of Kid Mode, you should keep reading this article. This article will show you just how you can get out of Kid Mode on Netflix.
What is Kid mode on Netflix?
Netflix Kid Mode is a parental control method by Netflix to control what your kids watch. With this feature, your kids can watch shows according to their age and would be less exposed to adult content.
How you can Get Out of Kid Mode on Netflix in 2022
To get out of Kid Mode on Netflix, you would need to follow the simple instructions highlighted below:
- Open the Netflix app on your computer or phone.
- If you have been logged out, log in with your details (email address and password).
- Upon logging in, you will see three dots at the left corner of the screen; click on them.
- In addition to your profile icon, you would see different categories such as drama, comedy shows, fantasy, horror, adventure movies, etc., displayed on the screen. Tap the opposite arrows close to your profile.
- You would now be able to view all the profiles you have created.
- Click on the Manage Profile option at the top right corner of your screen.
- You would see a pencil icon on all your account-created profiles.
- Click on Kids profile and turn off the child toggle.
- Save so you can confirm your exit from Kids Mode. To save, click on the Save option at the top right corner of your profile page.
The video also shows how to do this.
Also, read on how to get Showtime on Amazon.
We hope this article has helped guide you on how to get out of Kid Mode on Netflix. All you need to do is follow the instructions listed in this article to exit the Kid Mode and use the normal Netflix.
A lover of tech.