Today’s female fashion world wouldn’t be complete without adding flowy pants.
These pants can be very fitting and attractive, especially on ladies with above-average behinds. In summer, the breeze help adds to its beauty as it blows the pant legs open and flows from side to side allowing fresh air to touch your legs.
One question has been asked by females especially those newly introduced to flowy pants and that has been: What shoes go well with flowy pants?
Before we go down to explaining how different shoes match flowy pants you should know this: Because flowy pants come with wide legs, it’s best to be concerned about whether it touches the ground when walking as you wouldn’t want that. Sometimes the season can also help determine what goes with your feet when wearing flowy pants.
Shoes to Wear with Flowy Pants
- Wedge. A combination of a wedge and flowy pants gives a descent dress-up look, it’s worn in winter and summer seasons because it gives sufficient elevation allowing the billowy silhouette to flow which definitely adds to its beauty.
- Heels. Heels add height and they are the best option to rock with flowy pants because they avoid pants from covering the whole foot. They are preferably worn in winter seasons in other to avoid the dress from dragging on the floor.
- Sneakers. Sneakers with flowy pants are worn on casual outings in summer, they add little heights and dimension and allow the billowy silhouette to flow and sway while you’re walking.
- Sandals. Sandals here are mostly called flats and many people think it doesn’t fit well with palazzo pants but that’s not true in all cases. One thing you have to keep in mind is the length of your palazzo pants it shouldn’t pass your ankle if you’re rocking it with a flat sandal. This will ensure your pants don’t sweep the floor while you’re walking. So, you see palazzo pants go well with flats, depending.
- Boots. Boots are unique with flowy pants and they are worn during both winter and summer periods. Eye noticing pairs of boots with a dynamic tip will be a great choice to pair with favourite wide-leg pants, also boots are climate Neutra and they add height and equally uplift the pants from dragging on the floor.