Are you looking for a step-by-step guide on how to make use of Zenith Bank transfer code without an ATM card?
If yes then you’re on the right page.
In this article, I’ll show you the Zenith Bank transfer code which can be used with your mobile phone without utilising the ATM card.
This code works fine for all network providers be it MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel or Smile.
Compared to other ways of transferring money this is the most convenient method and can as a good alternative when other transfer mediums aren’t available.
If this is what you want, keep reading…
Table of Contents
The Zenith Bank Transfer Code Without ATM Card (*966″00#)
The Zenith Bank transfer code without an ATM card is one of the best and easiest methods to transfer money or funds from your account to another person’s account.
This method doesn’t require you to visit the bank and queue up for hours of does it require you to visit any Point of Sale (POS) service.
You can make use of this unique Zenith Bank USSD code in the comfort of your home.
This code puts an end to every stress of moving from one location to another.
Before you will be eligible to make use of this Zenith Bank transfer code you need to activate the code using the mobile number used while opening your account.
How to Register & Activate Your Zenith Bank Transfer code?
- Dial *966*00# using the phone number used while opening your account
- In the new pop-up, enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card
- Create a new 4-digit PIN for the transfer authorisation
- Re-enter the PIN to confirm.
- You’ve activated your zenith bank transfer code without an ATM card.
- You will receive an SMS of confirmation that you have activated your account.
How to Transfer Money using Zenith Bank Transfer Code?
If you want to make a quick money transfer from your account to another bank account irrespective of the location, it’s very simple.
Just make use of your mobile device and your network provider you will be done in no time.
To transfer money from your zenith bank account to another bank account, follow the procedures below:
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number#. For example, you can dial *966*5,000*1234567890# to transfer N5,000 to the 1234567890 account number.
- Select the receiver’s bank
- Confirm the receiver’s name
- Enter your 4-digit transaction PIN
- You’ve successfully made a quick money transfer
That’s very simple…
Zenith Bank Daily Transfer Limit
While making a quick money transfer to any recipient or receiver, there are some terms and conditions that govern this zenith Bank transfer code without an ATM card.
One unique aspect is the daily transaction limit which has a specific amount.
- MONEY TRANSFER: You’re allowed to transfer at least N100, 000 daily
- AIRTIME TRANSFER: You’re allowed to send a maximum of N3,000 worth of Airtime daily
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’S)
How do I activate Zenith bank USSD code without a debit card?
You can activate your zenith bank USSD code without ATM or debit card by dialling *966# using your mobile phone.
It has to be done using the mobile number used while opening your zenith bank account.
This code can also be used to open a Zenith Bank account for free while in the comfort of your home.
How can I get Zenith bank transfer code?
No need of getting your zenith bank transfer code.
All you have to do is to dial *966*00# to activate your account for USSD transaction.
Can I transfer money without ATM card?
You can make a quick money transfer without your zenith bank ATM card just by dialling *966*Amount*Account Number#.
This method works for all Networks providers and also is compatible with all devices be it Android or iOS.
This is all we have for “Zenith Bank Transfer Code without ATM Card”.
Drop a Response or Questions
Also, share with your friends using your different social media handles.
A lover of tech.