In the face of trying to grow your followers on TikTok, one might turn to TikTok followers app. As much as these apps are helpful there’re a lot of uncertainties surrounding the followers it brings. We will discuss this as we go further.
For now, let’s look at the best Tiktok followers apps on the internet.
5 Best TikTok Followers Apps in 2022
1. Seek Socially. Seek Socially is probably the most popular and trusted TikTok followers app with many reviews. With this app, you can watch your TikTok brand grow with real followers and likes.
Seek Socially seeks to help you reach the peak of your TikTok career and claims to be the only real provider of TikTok followers. You must select your preferred package and connect your TikTok account by providing the relevant details. Seek Socially has two packages for TikTok growth. These include:
- Starter Pack: This is the lowest package, costing $49 per month. It is for people who are just starting their TikTok journey and want to build their fan base gradually. This package would help you lay the foundation for a thriving career on TikTok.
- Premium Pack: According to the website, about 57% of users purchase this package. It costs $99 per month. It is specially designed for people who already have a social media presence but are just seeking ways to improve and increase their follower count.
Note that Seek Socially offers a money-back guarantee. Bear in mind that it would take at least 24 hours before the package would start running. The major downside of Seek Socially is that it doesn’t offer a free trial. So, it is advisable to go for the starter pack if you try it out for the first time.
You can read more reviews on this platform here.
2. Toksocial. Toksocial is another app you should consider if you want to build your TikTok account. Toksocial is highly professional in rendering services and grows its client’s accounts with organic followers.
Also, Toksocial promises not to use fake bots or followers, which is important to your TikTok career. It’s easy to sign up on Toksocial, and there’s no pressure to commit to their services for a long time because you can cancel any time you want. Toksocial has two pricing plans:
- Regular plan: This is for starters just beginning their TikTok journey. It costs $15 per week, and your follower count would increase moderately.
- Pro plan: Pro plan is for those who want maximum follower growth and other advanced services. It costs $25 per week.
After purchase, you would need to wait up to 12 hours for your service to start. The only downside of Toksocial is that it cannot be used with any other social media platform except TikTok, unlike other platforms.
3. Tokupgrade. Tokupgrade is another follower app worth checking out if you are serious about increasing your fan base on TikTok. They are known to provide users with real followers, not fake fans, which can be bad for a TikTok brand. Tokupgrade handles all your growth needs, so you would have all the time you need to create great content. Tokupgrade attaches a 14-day money-back guarantee to their pricing plan, which includes:
- Standard plan: This is suitable for beginners and if you are testing the app. It costs $15 per week and $49 per month.
- Premium plan: With this plan, you have access to all the features available on the app. It costs $25 per week and $99 per month.
You can upgrade or cancel these plans as you please. One disadvantage of this app is that there is no guarantee of the specific amount of followers you can get. Also, there is no free trial, and it is only for TikTok.
4. Sidesmedia. Sidesmedia is another sought-after TikTok follower app. They help their clients reach their goals from start to finish. Their services are top-notch and deliver quality client engagement, which would help promote your brand on TikTok. In other words, they deliver real followers that would not just increase your follower count but will also interact with you. Their packages are listed below so you can choose the one suitable for you.
- 100 followers for $5
- 250 followers for $9
- 500 followers for $17
- 1000 followers for $29
- 2500 followers for $67
- 5000 followers for $129
- 15000 followers for $199
- 25000 followers for $399
All these packages are delivered in 1-2 days of purchase. One major pitfall is that it doesn’t work for Instagram or Facebook.
5. TokCaptain. TokCaptain has been known globally to deliver top-notch services. They help in achieving your TikTok goals. This app is flexible and innovative; they won’t stop giving their best until their clients are satisfied. The app is user-friendly and can be downloaded from your phone’s store. Their pricing plan includes:
- 100 followers for $2.99
- 500 followers for $9.99
- 1000 followers for $14.99
- 2500 followers for $29.99
- 5000 followers for $49.99
Delivery of your package can take up to 1-2 days. The disadvantage of TokCaptain is that there is no live chat support and a free trial of plans.
That’s it with our list now let’s consider other questions.
Are the followers humans?
There’s no way to confirm this but from experience, the level of engagement from these followers doesn’t look like they are.
Is it safe to use TikTok followers app?
It’s not particularly harmful as it wouldn’t hurt your Tiktok account but it’s good you know that those auto followers won’t engage with your content as organic followers would. A thread on Quora also answers this question.
You can get these apps to get you off the floor when you start but there’s no point in continuing to use them when you gain traction.
Read also how to 1,000 followers on TikTok in 5 mins.
A lover of tech.