TD Bank is an American National Bank and a subsidiary of the Toronto-Dominion Bank Group (TD Bank Group). It is the seventh-largest bank in the United States by deposit and the eleventh-largest by its total assets, obtainments, and mergers. TD Bank runs in fifteen US States, across the East coast and Washington DC. Its headquarters is situated in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Zelle is a payment platform that enables individuals to transfer money safely and promptly to another registered user’s bank account for free.
Does TD Work With Zelle?
Yes! TD Bank works with Zelle. The Zelle service is fully incorporated into the TD mobile app, and users do not even need to download the Zelle app.
To use Zelle, you must have an internet banking profile with a US address, an active email address, and a valid US mobile number. Your eligible personal deposit account must also be effective and set up for ACH transactions and internet banking.
Where Can You Find Zelle On TD
To use Zelle on the TD banking app, simply search for the ‘Send Money With Zelle’ button. It should be easy to spot.
How To Activate Zelle on the TD Bank app
New to Zelle? Follow these steps to activate your Zelle account on the TD Bank app:
- Open your TD bank app.
- Confirm that your email address or mobile number is accurate.
- You will receive a text with a verification code if you use your mobile number. If you use your email instead, you will receive a mail with your verification code.
- Input the code you have received.
- Your account will be verified.
- You are now ready to send and receive money with Zelle.
What To Do If Zelle Doesn’t Work On TD
There are a few reasons you may not be able to access Zelle on your TD app. Here are a few of them and possible solutions to each:
- Your mobile number or email address is in use: If you already have your email address or mobile number connected to a Zelle account with another bank, you will not be able to access Zelle. Your mail or mobile number can only be connected to one Zelle account at a time. If you wish to use Zelle with TD bank, you may need to deactivate the existing account first.
- Wrong email address or phone number: If the email address or phone number you provided while activating Zelle is incorrect, you will be unable to receive the verification code and hence, be unable to access Zelle. To fix this, return to your TD home page and recheck your details. Correct, if needed.
- Disabled notifications: If your mobile device is set to block notifications, you will not be able to receive the Zelle verification code. Enable the notifications for your TD Bank app, and then, you may choose to block other commercial messages.
Zelle is a fast and reliable payment platform. However, there are sending limits for each bank. For TD Bank, users can send up to $1,000 daily and $5,000 monthly. This limit is for instant transfers.
For non-instant transfers (typically processed in 1-3 business days), users can send up to $2,500 daily and $10,000 monthly.